- Full maintenance and recertification to manufacturer’s specification.
- Full 360 degree load test on all types of sheaves, utilising a unique, specially designed and built test facility.
- Web based certification Database with customer access.
- Full Non Destructive Testing (NDT) services are available including magnetic particle inspection and dye penetrant inspection.
- Full maintenance facility for recertifying sheaves and rig-up equipment.
- A comprehensive stock of sheave parts kept on site.
- Full management of customer’s equipment undertaken, including storage, testing, maintenance, recertifying and planning of equipment change outs.
- Proof load testing, visual, visual & NDT of all types of lifting equipment.
- Supply of lifting equipment and accessories.
- Supply of test engineer either ad hoc or contract.
Muro has a purpose-built facility located at Moss Side, Parkhill, Dyce.
Equipment inventory consists of:
- Specifically designed and built sheave test unit.
- Full NDT test equipment consisting of: D.C. Coil, U.V. Lamp, Electromagnet, Permanent Magnets, Stock of NDT Consumables.
- Purpose Built wash tank designed for handling wireline sheaves and the removal of oil/water base muds and greases in eco-friendly solutions.
- Shot Blast Station for the removal of rust, scale or paints
- Purpose built strip down and assembly benches.
- Wall Thickness meter with a range of 1mm to 200mm for monitoring equipment for internal corrosion etc.